Tuesday 21 February 2012

Romance- A Photography Post


CLICK IMAGE

CLICK IMAGE

I think I have always liked detail. My childhood drawings were always of faces and I would try to appropriately place wrinkles, moles, draw in teeth and so on. As I matured, I gained interest in photography and would find myself trying to take closeup photos of my friends' faces and of any objects that struck me. So here I am again, taking relatively "zoomed in" shots of the only expensive (for me anyway) perfume that I own, Romance by Ralph Lauren. The necklace is a cheap plastic "butterfly" necklace, gifted to me by a ten year old. Never thought I'd end up using it in a photo.
Remember to comment, subscribe, share with friends and follow me on twitter @WaiLiArt.
Peace n' Love,

Wai Li.

No comments:

Post a Comment