Monday 20 February 2012

Old Board House. Completed.

Hey Everyone,
CLICK IMAGE.
I completely forgot to post the final/completed version of my painting done in water colour. CLICK HERE FOR ORIGINAL POST. There isn't much to say other than the fact that I worked to build richness to the piece by adding layers and that I finished it a long time ago. That being said, take a look at the photo and let me know what you think. Feel free to suggest anything. I'm open to constructive criticism. Stay tuned for more posts. Follow me on twitter @WaiLiArt, subscribe to my blog and spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. what a great painting home I think you have to add more pic's
    Painting Company

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you like to see more photos of this particular painting? or would you like to see more paintings like this one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A tree house hotel might be something you want to try on your next trip. Don't even think about it though until you see what we uncovered.

    how to build a tree house

    ReplyDelete