Thursday 23 June 2011

Paper Beads

CLICK THE PIC!
Hey! I made my own beads! Yay me! Ok. So, I used a regular piece of paper, drew lines to create triangles and then cut the paper along the lines to create slim triangular strips.


Next I chose some bright coloured pencils (CAMPAP) and marked the edges of the paper.








For the next part of this project, I used lots and lots of toothpicks. Take the fattest part of the paper, roll it onto the toothpick, tightly. Continue rolling until there is no more paper left. Glue it. Glaze it.








What's New.
I added a photo of a mini pillow that I made.Click here It ended up being used as a pin cushion. I did not use a sewing machine for this, just a needle, thread and my bare hands. I encourage everyone to try it.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Wai Li

No comments:

Post a Comment