Tuesday 21 June 2011

Chalk Pastel and Pencil Art.

Here is a look at what I've been working on.

This First piece is a television on top of a space saver.

Click the picture.
You'll notice that I also included the DVD player (and some other electronic box thing) as well as the stacks of CDs on the bottom shelf. I borrowed a friend's construction paper and pastels to do this. Hopefully I'll be back at his house soon to finish it up as I need his to use his furniture for reference. (I went to spend the day without my art supplies. I was really happy that he had his own and was willing to share).






Today I practised drawing rounded objects. I used pencil as my medium (2B & 5B). There is still a bit of work to be done before I finish this one completely. Take a look a what i've done so far and let me know what you think.

A bit more shading

Unshaded lightbulb
Thank you for following my blog. I appreciate all the support and comments.

I am now on Twitter. You can follow me at http://twitter.com/#!/WaiLiArt

No comments:

Post a Comment