Tuesday 3 August 2021

M.I.A-What I've been up to

Dear viewers and friends,

It has been a very long time since I last posted anything on this blog. I'm sure many of you might have forgotten that this page even existed. I don't blame you. The good news is that I have returned and am ready to post my most recent works.

The road to becoming an artist is not an easy one. It requires long hours, an open mind, good spirit, support from those around you and a steady flow of creativity which can prove to be difficult when having to face life's challenges. Along the way I have learned that you need to be confident in your ideas and to trust your instincts, you have to tune the negative forces out as people will often do their very best to sabotage your progress and subsequently delight in your failure. Today I want to encourage all of you creative folks out there to stay focused and work consistently towards achieving your goals. Stay tuned for more soon.

Wai Li

No comments:

Post a Comment