Thursday 17 January 2013

Creative Block

I am currently working on a chalk pastel piece and have found myself in a spot of bother. I just cannot seem to finish it! I was wondering if it was the fear of messing it up/ruining it or if perhaps too many other things were occupying my  mind. I believe the latter may be a large contributing factor.
Removing this mental cloud is a challenge. Perhaps a few lifestyle changes are in order. My plan so far is to start doing yoga, to help clear my mind. As we all know, any form of exercise is good for overall health and since I'm continuing formal studies, I need it. Until then, here is a link to my unfinished piece of art.CLICK HERE I press on in the morning to complete it. Feel free to share your methods of dealing with a creative block.

Follow me on Twitter @WaiLiArt
My Tumblr CLICK HERE
My Facebook CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment